Falls Church, VA (PRWEB)
May 10, 2017
Chances are manufacturers have negotiated many a supply contract. Some have worked out well and some probably have not.
So what can be done to boost the success rate? Sign up now for Supplier Contracts for Non-Lawyers, a standout new webinar from FDAnews.
No legalistic jargon here. Presenter Courtney Stevens Esq. specializes in the plain-English approach. In just 90 breakneck minutes, she’ll spell out:
Approaching the contract negotiation: First steps
- What every contract must include: Indemnification, allocation-of-duties provisions and more
- Legal jiu-jitsu: How to take on bigger counterparts — and win
- Knowing when to hold ‘em — and when to fold ‘em
- Little-known protection #1: Insurance clauses and certificates of insurance
- Little-known protection #2: The ‘additional insured’ clause
- Audit provisions for further protection
- Recall procedures and how to establish them
- And much more!
Bonus! Negotiations checklist for every aspect of the contract negotiation process.
With lawyers charging three figures per hour (or four!), contract goofs can be costly going in and ruinous down the road. Don’t let a badly drawn contract expose the company to perhaps millions of dollars in judgments, penalties and legal fees.
Meet the Presenter:
Courtney Stevens Esq. is senior attorney-risk management and loss control, MedMarc Insurance Group, where she specializes in product liability avoidance and negotiates (and sometimes re-negotiates) contracts. She is a frequently published author on product liability risk management and blogs on product liability in the life sciences.
Who Will Benefit:
- Operations/Manufacturing Executives
- Materials management
- Packaging and labeling
- Plant engineering
- Laboratory quality control
- Regulatory affairs/Compliance
- Risk managers
- Strategic planners
- Validation specialists
- Legal counsel
- Production Engineers
- Purchasing Managers
- Outsourcing Managers
- Design/Development Executives
- Pharmaceutical/cGMP auditors
Supplier Contracts for Non-Lawyers:
What Really Needs to be in Your Agreements
**An FDAnews Webinar**
May 23, 2017 — 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
$287 per site
Easy Ways to Register:
By phone: 888-838-5578…