Bozeman, MT (PRWEB)
April 26, 2017
Eagle Eye(sm) is a free service made available by TRG Bond™ to all Customs import bond holders. TRG Bond™ provides all customers with a link to fast, accurate, private and easily accessible information regarding their import entries, whenever and wherever an Internet connection is available. Eagle EyeSM allows importers access to timely information about their import entry without having to track it down.
Registration for the webinar is open to everyone. TRG Bond’s™ website advertises this webinar as a place for importers to learn how to use this tool to maximize import compliance and profitability.
Kathryn Cody, TRG Bond’s™ in-house claims specialist will discuss:
Eagle Eye Reporting Capabilities
- Supplemental duty bills
- Entry status reports
- Customs bond data
- 10+2 ISF & Import Entry penalties
Using your data to answer these common questions
- Do I have any duties owed to Customs?
- Which broker filed this entry?
- How much customs bond coverage do I have?
- What entries are not yet liquidated?
- What port did my entry come into?
- What is the estimated duty I paid last year?
- What did I pay to clear Customs last year?
- How to activate your Eagle EyeSM account
- Non-Customers: How to apply for a Customs bond with TRG Bond™
About Trade Risk Guaranty
Since 1991, Trade Risk Guaranty has been specializing in providing Customs bonds, direct filing, and cargo insurance direct to importers. Trade Risk Guaranty (TRG) Brokerage Services LLC is a licensed insurance agency, having agency agreements with Hanover Insurance Company of Worcester, Massachusetts, and Great American Insurance Company of Cincinnati, Ohio, both of which are insurance companies approved by the Department of the U.S. Treasury to issue U.S. Customs bonds.