“Traditional hammocks can be cumbersome and limiting – either you hang them up or they’re useless. We designed the M.C. Hammie to be the most versatile, lightweight hammock that is both huge in use and tiny in size for easy travel.”
BEND, OR (PRWEB)
May 04, 2017
Wildish, the maker of outdoorsy gear for friends, announces its latest innovation, the world’s first all-in-one hammock, shelter, and blanket designed by outdoorsy enthusiasts for outdoorsy enthusiasts known as the M.C. Hammie. The product is currently live on Kickstarter, raising funds to bring the product to life starting at $84.
“The M.C. Hammie was born out of the idea that regardless of what outdoor experience you’re into, there’s a hammock lover in all of us,” said Adam Allen, co-founder of Wildish. “Traditional hammocks can be cumbersome and limiting – either you hang them up or they’re useless. We designed the M.C. Hammie to be the most versatile, lightweight hammock that is both huge in use and tiny in size for easy travel so it never gets left behind.”
The M.C. Hammie can be spread out as a big blanket for multiple friends to pile onto, popped out to become a cozy tent shelter, or pulled into a comfortable hammock for two.
Key features for the new Wildish outdoorsy gear include:
- 10-foot by 7-foot sheet of silky-smooth, ultra-light, water-resistant and sand proof DWR Diamond Ripstop Nylon with a matching attached carry pouch
- Built-in tree straps for hammock mode
- Six aluminum “Get Down” ground stakes for tent shelter and blanket configurations
- 12-foot paracord line and sewn-in nylon loops for reinforced shelter stability
- Eight aluminum carabineers for endless…