Troubled retailer RadioShack will close 552 stores, including two in Orange County, according to Business Insider.
The online news site said 187 stores would close immediately and another 365 will shutter by the first week of April.
In total, 75 California stores will close.
The company filed for bankruptcy earlier this month, its second in two years.
The stores closing in Orange County are:
• 1005 N. State College Blvd, Anaheim
• 32161 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano
Both Orange County locations are open and presumably would close next week.
Los Angeles and San Bernardino stores set to close are:
• Barstow Shopping Center, 1350 E Main St., Barstow
• Covina Bowls Shopping Center, 1065 W Badillo, Covina
• Five Points Plaza, 11970 Garvey Ave., El Monte
• 17171 Foothill Blvd., Fontana
• Hawthorne Plaza, Hawthorne
• 5804 N Figueroa, Los Angeles
• 1817 Cesar Chavez Ave., Los Angeles
• Martin Luther King JR Shopping Center, 1601 E 103rd St., Los Angeles
• Western Square, 1714 S Western Ave., Los Angeles
• Washington Plaza, 482 E Washington Blvd., Los Angeles
• Wilshire & Mariposa, 3422 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles
• 10927 Atlantic Ave., Lynwood
• 10125 N Sepulveda Blvd., Mission Hills
• Lyons Station 23412 Lyons Ave., Newhall
• Magnolia Vineland Shopping Center, 5160 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood
• 11719 Rosecrans Ave., Norwalk
• Ontario Village, 624 W Holt Blvd., Ontario
• 825 N Lake Ave., Pasadena
• 2073 S Garey Ave., Pomona
• San Pedro Plaza, 517 S Gaffey, San Pedro
• Sylmar Plaza, 13209 Gladstone, Sylmar
• San Fernando Value Square, 12980 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar
• Pic n Save, 14712 La Paz, Victorville
23365 Mulholland Dr., Woodland Hills
Contact the writer: [email protected] or Twitter: @HannahMadans