- Fernando Llorente has been linked with a move to Chelsea during the window
- Swansea boss Paul Clement feared his would lose the striker to the Blues
- Llorente scored twice in Swansea’s shock 3-2 victory away at Liverpool
- The win at Anfield persuaded the Spaniard to remain at the Liberty Stadium
- Transfer news: All the latest from the January window deadline day
Swansea boss Paul Clement feared Chelsea would tempt Spain striker Fernando Llorente away during the January transfer window.
Reports have persisted that World Cup winner Llorente would head for Chelsea to provide cover for Diego Costa in the second half of the season.
But the in-form Llorente seems set to play a key role in Swansea’s relegation battle after scoring seven goals in his…