Mounds View, MN (PRWEB)
May 09, 2017
WHAT: Sponsored by MultiTech, the “LoRaWAN™ Prototype to Production Workshop,” is co-sponsored with Semtech Corporation and Telit. Industry executives from MultiTech, Semtech and Telit , who are members of the LoRa Alliance™, will be on hand to share invaluable insight on the development of loT commercial solutions using pre-certified LoRaWAN hardware platforms and mbed.org to quickly create new “connected prototypes.” LoRaWAN is a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) specification intended for wireless battery operated Things in a regional, national or global network.
This workshop guides programmers and tech professionals on how to crowd source libraries for sensors and peripherals using a Cloud based IDE. Users will learn how to move data from edge sensors/processors to a Cloud platform as a service using cellular and Long Range RF LoRa®-enabled Modules. Product Managers and Business Development leaders are welcome to learn how to build successful business practices and how to avoid the critical pitfalls of loT development.
WHEN: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
WHERE: Regus – Techmart Center; 5201 Great America Pkwy, Room 211, Santa Clara, CA 95054
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Rapid prototyping using a Cloud based compiler
- Cellular communication to add macro-network
- Crowd sourcing libraries to add drivers from common sensors and peripherals
- How to use an application enablement platform to collect and store IoT data, obtain insights from it and securely publish the data
- Best practices for “concept-to-commercial” development and launch of loT solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Programmers that are familiar with C++ want to make their devices ‘connected’
- Business Development Managers focusing on IoT, looking to shorten time-to-market
- Product Managers and Engineers looking to shorten time-to-development for products and services
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Seat Today
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, enterprise computing, communications, and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The Company is dedicated to reducing the impact it, and its products, have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit http://www.semtech.com.
Telit(AIM: TCM), is a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) enablement. The company offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of integrated products and services for end-to-end IoT…