- Aitor Karanka insists he will do his best to bring in players before window shuts
- Middlesbrough have missed out on Jese Rodriguez and Robert Snodgrass
- Karanka will look to work on deals right until the transfer deadline on Tuesday
- Boro are embroiled in a battle to avoid relegation from the Premier League
- Transfer deadline day: Club-by-club guide
Aitor Karanka has taken a swipe at Middlesbrough’s hierarchy after missing out on his top transfer targets.
The Spaniard was in a spiky mood when he met with the press to preview Tuesday night’s visit of West Brom.
And Karanka was particularly barbed when asked if he was frustrated at their failure to sign the likes of Robert Snodgrass, Jese Rodriguez and Bojan Krkic, three players he had…