- Ashley Young could be set for a move away from Manchester United
- The winger has interest from Watford, West Brom, West Ham and Chinese clubs
- Manager Jose Mourinho insists he would love to keep Young at Old Trafford
- But his potential departure could see United dip into the transfer market
- United have watched Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko recently
Ashley Young’s potential departure could pave the way for Manchester United to do business before Tuesday’s transfer deadline.
Jose Mourinho confirmed on Sunday night that Young is the only member of his squad likely to leave and admitted he is light on options in midfield.
The United manager revealed the encouraging performances of some fringe players – including goalscorer Bastian…