Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB)
March 29, 2017
Recovery from opioid abuse gets real and personal on Thursday, April 27 at 9 pm ET as celebrity Wrestling Legend Kurt Angle hosts a LIVE 30-minute interactive video conference call to answer questions and provide support for people in recovery. The monthly video conference calls are just one feature of Angle’s new ANGLESTRONG recovery management service. To participate in the monthly LIVE video conference calls with Kurt Angle, download the ANGLESTRONG mobile app at the App Store or Google Play.
During the LIVE video conference call each month, Angle will share his experience, strength and hope to help users adopt his “Win Every Day” attitude. He’ll interact and answer video conference call participants’ questions about opioid abuse, recovery and provide tips for how he stays healthy and much more. As a service, ANGLESTRONG is designed to help the user be accountable and keep them on the path of recovery. It also is an early warning system if help is needed – making relapse prevention and intervention possible.
People in recovery who use ANGLESTRONG will benefit from:
Daily check-ins to monitor progress and teach better accountability
- A lifeline support system to get help when it’s needed most
- Daily reminders to keep on track
- A goals section to further accountability, providing a sense of accomplishment upon completion
- A “Soberometer” that clearly shows easy to read graphs displaying progress
- Reports showing check-ins that display progress visually
- Positive supportive…