Facebook is a great way to share with friends and family but it is additionally a great way to market your business, service, product, blog, etc. Facebook generates A lot of traffic and by creating an ad and displaying it on Facebook, you’ll be generating traffic to your business, product, service, etc. The fantastic thing about Facebook advertising is the fact that it is highly targeted. Since Facebook collects a lot info on each user, it places your ad where it will be viewed by a completely targeted audience. For those who have a business and wish to sell it off through Facebook, this information is going to tell you how:
Here’s the instructions :
1. Go to facebook.com and login to your Facebook account.
2. Go to the bottom from the page and move your cursor over the icons before you see “Ads and Pages” – click on this.
3. Following the ads manager pops up, add your destination URL. This is the page you want to appear when someone clicks your Facebook advertisement. If you are promoting your blog, you will need to place your blogs URL into the box. If it’s a specific product in your website, add the URL of the product page.
4. Enter a “Title”. This is the headline for the Facebook advertisement.
5. Go into the “Body Text”. Constitute something enticing so people will want to click through.
6. Add an image by clicking “Browse”.
7. Add in how you want to target your audience on Facebook. Be as specific since you need. The more specific you are making your ad, the greater targeted your traffic is going to be. For those who have an area business, then you will wish to market locally. For those who have a web-based business that only ships products through the US, then you will want to target just the US. In case your business sells clothes to teenagers, you might want to target ages 13-22 or something like that similar.
8. Click the “Create a new campaign” radio button, enter in the name of your campaign, enter a regular budget (the most you need to spend on this…