Powerful fundamentals & in-depth technical subject knowledge are the major essentials to crackdown GATE. The examination of GATE is believed to be significant and challenging exams of India. Grounding & shaping for GATE is a continuous practice, and is believed to go on in steps.
– Initially, you have to develop solid fundamentals of your technical subject.
– As your base is ready now, you need to test yourself on the basis of those basics.
– When you are through with this, you need to see where you stand in competition. Mock test will provide you a percentile giving you a clear picture of competition & your preparations.
You have to work dedicatedly focusing on the technical subject of your arena and clear your concepts on every single topic. Practice the numerical portion of the subject as well.
Few guidelines on GATE exam preparation:
- Foremost idea is to gather the syllabus of the GATE exam according to your technical field.
- Begin with the portion already studied earlier in your course, on which you have good understanding & sound knowledge. Basically, starting with the portion you already know will boost your confidence level.
- In GATE exam, almost 25 Marks are for Mathematics Portion. This part will help you scoring good & in turn beating the competition. Math is easy as compared to technical part, so do practice as per the syllabus of GATE.
- Equal attention on the aptitude part is essential, it carries 15 marks almost. This portion is also easy to score.
- Now, we will come back to the left behind portion of the technical syllabus. Study & thoroughly understand this technical portion from your course books and rehearse questions from GATE books.
- There is Negative marking in GATE examination, answer only those questions you are sure of yourself.
Top coaching institutions can also guide & support you well. Experienced coaching, study material and mock test sessions will completely help you preparing for GATE exam.