Martha Stewart is coming to a home office near you and for home fashion fans and organizationally challenged Canadians, “it’s a good thing”.
A new collection of designer home-office products, known as the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery is now available exclusively at Staples stores across Canada and on www.staples.ca.
The timing of the collection couldn’t be better, as the number of Canadians working from a home office is growing every year. According to Statistics Canada, just over 1.8 million Canadians in 2010 worked from home, with an even split between the self-employed and telecommuters. In addition, Census Canada figures show women entrepreneurs are one of the fastest-growing segments of the Canadian economy, with self-employed women more likely than men to work from home.
For these home-based women entrepreneurs and employees, finding a good system of organization is essential to running an efficient home office and household. This new collection of beautiful and functional products makes it easy for consumers to organize their home, office and family.
The compelling new array of everyday organizational solutions boasts nearly 200 items across multiple categories, with retail prices ranging from $1.99-$16.99 and includes:
• Stack+Fit Desk Organization: every piece in this beautiful, full line of modular trays, boxes, organizers and small item holders, is designed to fit with the rest, whether stacked or placed side by side, to create a custom desk organization system.
• Journals: a collection of beautiful journals and notebooks help organize all projects and interests and includes unique entertaining tips from Martha Stewart.
• Accordion Files: use durable, beautiful accordion files that expand and stand freely, great for organizing financial information throughout the year for easy filing at tax time.
• Portable Filing: vertical file folders, designed for Stack+Fit magazine files, make for a stylish, efficient, and movable office.
• Pantry Organization: store coupons, recipe cards, family schedules, and take-out menus can be stored in adhesive pantry poly pockets to help remove clutter from the kitchen countertops.
• Meal Planning System: durable and versatile kitchen organization products, such as dry erase weekly planners, innovative removable kitchen labels and chalkboard labels, help to keep dinner-time chaos at bay.
• Planning Binders: customizable binders with versatile accessories such as project planning filler paper, dividers, sheet protectors, and zipper pouches are perfect for planning home projects or keeping track of family schedules.
“Developing this line has been a wonderful opportunity to focus on what busy, modern households and home-based entrepreneurs really want and need in a home office organization system,” said Stewart founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. “I’m pleased to offer a full range of well-designed products that are as beautiful as they are functional to inspire…