- Dynamo Dresden faced Red Bull-owned RB Leipzig in German Cup
- Dresden fans protested at opposition by throwing severed bull’s head
- Leipzig have just been promoted to Bundesliga using Red Bull funding
- Dresden won the game on penalties and fans surely milked the victory
- WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES BELOW
Things can often get heated between rival supporters, but Dynamo Dresden went to extraordinary lengths this weekend when they threw a severed bull’s head at German rivals RB Leipzig.
The unsavoury scenes occurred at Dresden’s own stadium when they faced the Red Bull-owned Leipzig in the first round of the German Cup.
The creation of Leipzig by the energy drink company, followed by their meteoric rise through the leagues, has left opposition fans…