1. Do some good old market research First step to this fight is to do some intelligence work. You have to base your poster design decisions on good clear hard facts of course. So you will want to do some initial surveys of your posters competitors, the situation of your target markets and the overall trends in advertising poster design and deployment. Knowing this allows you to be better with your posters as you start designing them to fight this struggling economy and win with your business.
2. Develop market-targeted poster designs Once you have the facts ready, it should be a lot more easy for you to develop market targeted poster designs. Just make sure that you take into account the current trends in posters, along with the competitive factors of other kinds of poster rivals.
It is of course important to always provide what the reader needs and wants to see in your posters to be able to engage them and hopefully market to those readers more effectively. Take your time in this and make sure all the elements are defined well.
3. Print cheap coverage posters Now with your main design ready, it is time to print and deploy. First, you may want to print your coverage posters. These are your workhorse posters that will be deployed everywhere. It is good to be a bit cheap about this poster and even make it a bit smaller.
This helps you print a lot more pieces of this poster and fit them into more important areas as possible for marketing. So try to decide on a specific cost efficient printing configuration for your poster design and print them as your marketing coverage posters.
4. Print decent feature posters You should also print more decent feature posters. These are the prints that are meant to impress people. You will deploy these at key high concentration areas where you are sure that your target markets always pass by. It is crucial that you use the best paper and inks possible in this kind of poster so make sure you set your choices for poster printing well.
5. Deployment Finally of course you deploy according to your plans. It is best to post up those feature posters first in those more highly concentrated areas of people. Afterwards, deploy those coverage posters further and further from those concentrated areas.
Make sure of course that people are always passing by or hanging out in those locations, and of course ask permission if needed to post in those areas. Try to…