- Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor has signed for local rivals Bristol City
- However, City took the chance to rub salt into the wounds of their neighbour
- The Championship club tweeted: ‘#MakingBristolProud’ to announce the deal
- Taylor now becomes the first man in 30 years to jump the divide in the city
- The forward has scored 68 times in 132 outings for The Pirates
- Transfer news on deadline day: All the latest from the Championship and more
Bristol City have rubbed salt into the wounds of local rivals Bristol Rovers after poaching their star striker Matty Taylor on transfer deadline day.
City unveiled their brand new signing on Twitter, showing Taylor holding a shirt aloft, a sight that is sure to infuriate…