- Chelsea and Arsenal are set to take each other on in a top of the table clash
- To mark the occasion Cesc Fabregas and Hector Bellerin will wear rival boots
- The duo will wear Puma club-themed footwear for the Stamford Bridge clash
- It has been 110 years since the sides played their first fixture against each other
- Victory for Chelsea will see them pull 11 points clear in the Premier League
Stamford Bridge will play host to a huge top of the table clash this weekend as Chelsea host Arsenal in a London derby, and Hector Bellerin and Cesc Fabregas have decided to mark the occasion.
The duo will each sport rival Puma football boots for the clash, portraying their club colours with their own personal custom design.
The showdown is set to be a…