It offers optimal color precision for video editors and animators with 100 percent Rec. 709 and 90 percent DCI-P3.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (May 4, 2017)
(PRWEB) May 04, 2017
- A 32-inch ultra-high-definition (UHD) 4K display designed for professional-level graphics performance is now available in the United States
- Provides 100 percent Adobe RGB/sRGB coverage and 10 bit color depth
- Pre-tuned and tested to ensure a Delta E<1 color accuracy
- Optimal color precision for video editors and animators with 100 percent Rec. 709 and 90 percent DCI-P3 color gamut
- Comfortable ergonomics via ErgoStand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment
Acer, a global leader in computer monitors, today announced the U.S. availability of the Acer ProDesigner™ BM320, a large 32-inch monitor producing brilliant 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]) visuals with professional-grade color.
“We’re pleased to offer this cutting-edge monitor primed to meet the high demands of graphic designers, film and video producers, animators and others who require optimum color precision and image quality,” said Ronald Lau, director – stationary computing.
Outfitted with the Acer ColorPlus technology suite, the Acer ProDesigner BM320 ensures consistent color output in addition to sharper and clearer visuals. These technologies include built-in 100 percent Adobe RGB and 100 percent sRGB coverage for storing, producing and presenting a wide and accurate range of hues required for color matching across applications and print output. Providing the ability to adjust hue and saturation, 6-axis color adjustment lets professionals obtain the exact shade they prefer. In…