Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB)
April 23, 2017
Psychologists say that the holidays are usually followed by a time of sadness and regret, people still thinking about the great time they had. To prevent this from happening, HablaCuba.com launches a new offer: 30 CUC bonus for every Cubacel top up of minimum 20 CUC.
The offer is valid starting April 24 until April 28, so Cuban expats have one week to make their loved ones happy. Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC is rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 50 CUC recharges, customers will send 110 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- From any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services