We ended last week on a high note, and now we’re starting this week off on another high note. We dug through hundreds of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free today, and we’ve picked out the 10 best options. If you’re looking to fill your iOS device with new apps without blowing any cash, this is as good as it gets.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
“Really makes my life easier. Switching time and projects on different devices is hassle free. What used to be an administrative chore is now a breeze.”
In the world of increasing complexity, simple means useful. With Tracky, you no longer need to distract yourself with a separate app or website to toggle timers; Tracky allows you to do it straight from Slack, which you probably use all the time anyway. You can even generate your weekly, monthly, whatever reports with a simple command in Slack and display them to other team members. Sounds like a time tracker you would actually use?
– report and monitor your work time straight from Slack
– generate and display your work time reports to other members of your Slack team
– all the data is synced with your iPhone in real time
– the app is fully functional when offline, data resyncs seamlessly once connection is restored
– you don’t need an admin in your Slack team to set up integration, just click on the “Add to Slack” button and voila, it’s done!
“This app is only timer I could find simple enough for…